Re: Can't find j2se-common pkg for java2

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 08:03:39PM -0400, Adam wrote:

> I just registered for the debian-general mailing list and waiting for
> the official add... In the mean time I hope I can ask this quick and

I think you mean debian-user; and you don't actually have to be on the
mailing list to send a message to it. You can browse the lists at
lists.debian.org/listname to see any answers.

> simple question.  I have installed teh j2sdk pkgs and the java2-common
> and I got install errors requestion for j2se-common pkg.  I have been
> looking on sites for this package and can't find it.  I have also looked
> in the idividual packages and no luck there.  Can some one direct me to
> the proper place or should I wait till I  am on the general list?

I don't see it either. Probably you should just go ahead and submit a bug
on the package, that will go right to the maintainer. It sounds like its
Depends: is not accurate.

reportbug is a nice program for reporting bugs.