Re: Still trying to boot...

Maybe I'm without luck.

I done the configuration directly on OF:

0 > setenv boot-device /bandit/ohare/ATA/ATA-Disk@0,0:6
0 > BOOT

After reboot, i receive the message:

CLAIM failed

The device is correct, so I don't know why this error message appears.

Chris Tillman wrote:

Is there any way to set the default partition in the OF?

setenv boot-device <OF-path>

Since you're in OF now, try
dev / ls

to see your device tree.
devalias

might also help to identify your ide/ata disk. Then you can set boot-device
to your device name, followed by :0 or :8 (for partition 8) similar to what I posted in reply to your last mail. The only difference is in OF
you use setenv instead of nvsetenv in Linux.