Re: Bewan Gazel 128 USB - SUCCESS on ibook2 [was: Update: USB-ISDN Adaptor for Powerbooks]

Hello Ben,

Thanks for fast reply 8-)), my reply took time cause I was to stupid
to recompile a working ISDN - sorry for that.

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 09:00:28PM +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> >Hello all,
> >
> >as I'm looking for a few months for a ISDN-modem solution for my
> >ibook2, I gave the Gazel 128 USB after reading this thread a chance.
>
> There is a specific driver for the Gazel 128 in recent kernels.
> It's in the ISDN/Hisax drivers

I've overseen ST5481 in front of the Gazel-options until now.
X-/ THX for cleaning the sand out of my eyes, BenH.

A GREAT THX also to Frode Isaksen and Kai Germaschewski for writing
that code - it seems to work flawlessly on ibook2.

Have a fabulous time

--

M.f.G.

Georg Koss