[mol] mac-on-linux freeze (probably connected to sheep module)

Hi everyone,

I'm using mac-on-linux (aka mol) 0.9.6x [x={1,2,3}] with a 2.4.18 kernel, and MacOS 9.0.4, and I'm experiencing some deadlock troubles I don't fully understand:

Now and then MacOS freezes, and the only escape is to brutally force mol to quit under Linux. This freeze problem seems only to appear after I used the network interface in MacOS, either by connecting to an AppleTalk server, or by surfing the web. I'm using the sheep_net module to access the network under mol with a separate IP address. (I'm not using the tap device.)

Would anybody have experienced any such thing and could advice me some start of a solution ?

Thanks in advance

Francois