Re: Arrgh: maybe pmud-utils was a really bad idea.

Hi,

This isn't pmud-utils' fault. All the pmud-utils package does is to
install itself and it doesn't run anything in post-installation.

It sounds like fucked hardware to me. Don't blame pmud-utils for that.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net