Re: mac powerbook installation question

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 05:26:15PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> Snother key combination that might do the trick, rather than C
> at startup, is Cmd-Opt-Shift-Delete.
>
> You can also boot it by breaking into OpenFirmware. (I recently
> added this section to the manual in my .sig).

Except he said he was using a Wallstreet, which, unless I'm overly
mistaken, is an OldWorld system, and most certainly will _not_ boot from
the Debian CD. Wouldn't he have to boot from floppy, using the
hfs-boot-floppy.img (iirc) disk image?

--
Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN