Re: which is the latest kernel-image for powerpc's

i left a word:              on ---------^^^

> > and substitute powerpc for the x86 or i86 or whatever it is for the debs. quite often you'll get
> > a working URL.
> >

> Also, if you have a keyword, apt-cache search works pretty well. And try aptitude...

works good, and aptitude is awesome. it's similar to dselect, but the search function does a
"live" search, i.e., search-as-you-type. i use aptitude now instead of dselect. aptitude is
easier to use for some things. IMO, of course.

eric