which is the latest kernel-image for powerpc's

Hi all,

i have not been here for a few months, because i had to do my studies in
a forgein country. so i could not made further progress in learning
debian for powerpc's.
but now i'm back and it would be nice to meet again all the people that
helped me when i had problems with debian.

Now my questions:

which is the latest woody kenerl-image for powertpc's, that i can install
with the command "apt-get install kernel-image ...

how can i find information about debian packages for powerpc? i looked
for a kernel-image on the page "packages.debian.org/testin/base/" but i
found only versions for the intel platform. so how can i recognize if the
packages is powerpc compatible?

thanks a lot in advance, Roland Wegmann
<rowe_gnu@gmx.net>