Re: m3mirror doesn't work - Solved!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 16:59:44 +0100, Eric Lacroix wrote:
> What do you means by "It works" ? I manage to run m3mirror, but
> output on fb text mode has a scramble display on the bottom of
> the screen and display with X11 is unreadable.

No problem at all, whether in text mode or under X. But I've managed
to get the default Titanium resolution 1152x768 only (24-bit depth),
and giving crt:1 in the kernel command line as indicated by Ben's web
page doesn't do anything (I need to use the m3mirror program).

> I use an updated unstable distro (with Xree 4.1.0 and benh kernel
> 2.4.19-rc3 with params append="video=ati128fb:1024x768-16 idebus=66").

On my Titanium, 1024x768 doesn't work at all: strange things happened
on the LCD and I prefered to switch off the machine in case this could
cause damage to the LCD..

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International