powerbook video corruption...

I'm really happy /w debian on my lombard now that I have the majority of
the hardware sorted out. In operation I've noticed a few problems related
to the X support. I'm tracking sid, and my xserver is currently at version
4.1.0-14, running the 'ati' driver. I'm seeing corruption in Enlightenment
with mozilla (vertial lines appearing over some buttons, cleared with
mouseover, but reappearing shortly thereafter), and artifacting when a
window is minimised (white lines echoing the 'spinning' effect triggered
by the minimise window operation). Is this a known problem? Any
workarounds/fixes worked out already? Thanks.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain