Re: USB Printing Troubles
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: USB Printing Troubles
- From: Alan Pater <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Feb 2002 08:14:46 -0800
- Message-id: <1013962487.4386.38.camel@libroignu>
- In-reply-to: <E16cPUe-0000wP-00@localhost>
- References: <E16cPUe-0000wP-00@localhost>
What usb devices do you have in /dev?
On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 03:28, Russell Hires wrote:
> Hello again,
> I've got an Epson Stylus 777i, which is a USB printer, connected to my Beige
> G3 (running woody) through a PCI USB card. I've set up the printer through
> cups, but the printer isn't identified by cups...kde can see it just fine,
> though...When I'm in cups (localhost:631), it thinks it's printing, but my
> printer doesn't respond.
> Kind efforts to help are appreciated!
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com