Re: Command key not working in X

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 03:54, The Doctor What wrote:
> I don't know what I would be using, if not xkb.  I don't know what a
> symbol file is.  What can I do to create a macintosh dvorak symbol
> file so that this works?

I have already some work for X-dvorak-keyboard layout for linux/ppc.
Since it's not really finished I know there are still some bugs and
furthermore it's focused on the powerbook-keyboard, so there might be
some missing definitions needed on larger keyboards. If you want to, I
can send you the files by private mail.

	Matthias

--
Dr.-Ing. M. Kloas
planungsteam energie + bauen Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH