Re: Luxo jr.

Jens Schmalzing wrote:

> Hi,
>
> our department is thinking of buying a number of new desktop machines,
> and we are considering the new iMac as an alternative to the standard
> i386 boxes.  Has anybody here run Debian on one of these things yet?
> Any glitches, caveats, pitfalls?

Hi Jens,

Well the key is that the box isn't yet in the hands of those who if it
needs fixes for any reason can create those fixes. It's also quite
possible it'll just work.

No need to worry tho, people will put in the effort to get it
working....

> Thanks and best regards, Jens.

Regards,

Tom

--
Tom Gall - [embedded] [PPC64 | PPC32] Code Monkey
Peace, Love &                  "Where's the ka-boom? There was