Re: pbg4 modem wakup

> Also, check your kernel configuration.  The 1st run TiG4 does have a hardware
> modem.  Perhaps Mac serial support is required?  I don't think setserial is

If the later models have a crapmodem, small wonder it won't work with
Linux. Sue Apple. For real modems, macserial support is required indeed,
and delays before ATZ are the key to giving it enough time to wake up
(there's plenty of sample init lines on the net to achieve this, Google
is your friend as usual).

	Michael