Re: Booting OSX after installing Debian and other buttons in X

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 03:56:55PM +0000, Wayne Pascoe wrote:
> Chris Tillman <toff@azstarnet.com> writes:
>
> > Option, not o.
>
> Stupidest question of the year... Is option the one to the left of the
> apple key ? The one I hold down with apple, o and f to get the
> openfirmware prompt ?
>
> I got my mac VERY second hand and don't have a manual for it :)

Yes, that's right. But I rather doubt if your version of firmware will
load the graphical chooser. I seem to recall a treatise I skipped past
on developer.apple.com about the differences between OS9 Startup Disk
and the OSX equivalent, and tips about this kind of problem.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |