Re: Booting up for first time

Hmm, that is not good.  Are you using the CDs or are you using some
disk space on the mac side for the base install and such?  If you're
using the CDs, I would take a few minutes and verify them.  I had a
weird problem with a basic part of the install on a sparc machine
that no one could figure out.  It turned out to be, not one, but
*two* bad CDRW blanks in a row .... :(