Booting up for first time

Hi,

I am in the process of installing Debian 2.2 r3 onto an "Old World" Mac (PPC
7600/120) and I am using Bootx to boot from the Mac O/S (8.6). I am running
Mac on the first HD and hope to run Linux on the second HD.

Upon initiating Bootx I get a high speed scroll until I get the message:
"Unknown type of element at /usr/lib/per15/Debian/Debconf/Frontend.pm line
65 <GENO7> Chunk 4

Can anybody help? I am a first time user and "bear of little brain" when it
comes to things of a too technical nature :-)

John
--
John Taylor
john@octave.co.uk