Re: Executing shell scripts on the linux server from the mac-side.

Hmm? is there a thing in the sisterhood of crontab that can trigger scripts on changes in for example number of files in a folder? the problem is that I have these scripts running every 15 mins now? and I?d like them to run only when they have to.

Gjermund