Re: XFree86 on Wallstreet

Well, unsurprisingly, this config file didn't work. The next thing I'm
going to try is to build X from source, using ani's drivers. Does
anyone have a rough estimate of how much space a complete build will take?
Would it be possible to build and install only the ati driver, and leave
the rest as-is?

--peter