PReP Blackhawk (Powerstack) question

Hopefully someone on here can answer this one for me... I install'd my PPC
back during the Slink days and have just kept it updated all the way
through Potato and now actually have it running Unstable... My question
is if anyone knows how to make the kernel-image-* packages to actually
handle the boot loading steps... Currently this requires me to dd the
kernel image to the PPC PReP boot (type 41) partition manually... The
actually Slink install managed to handle this properly but no kernel
upgrade since then has been able to do so... Now with the current
2.4.4 kernel-image package available I'm not sure which to dd to the
partition...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

--