XFree86 4.0.3 and Voodoo

Hello all,

I've searched and searched and searched the list archives about the
latest version of XFree86 and my lovely Voodoo card...and found nothing
that seems to help.

I went to Branden's page and changed my sources.list (which BTW had a
funny problem of not being editable, though I did work around it) to
include his debs. But now apt-get won't give me everything, saying
several packages have been "held back" because the version of libc6 is
needs to different than what it is.

I know I need to include some information about my set up, but I'm not
completely sure of everything required to help diagnose the problem. So
give a list of what is needed, and I'll provide it.

I'd also like to know if there are any other utilities besides
xviddetect and anXious to help me get going with X...

Thanks!

Russell
Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!