Re: 7200 clock

At 989257575s since epoch (05/07/01 13:46:15 -0400 UTC), Kevin van Haaren wrote:
> Now that I fixed the firewall it's back to resetting the clock -12 seconds every 90 minutes

I had an Intel box that did this.  It lost time whenever the system went to
sleep.  Since I didn't have apm compiled into the kernel (but it was set in
the BIOS), the system would only keep time when it was awake.  Mind you, I
was seeing time losses that were a lot bigger than 12sec/90min.

I don't know if this carries over to the PPC side, but if you can either
disable power management on the mac or enable it in the kernel, it might be
worth a shot.

Jason

--
Jason Healy    |     jhealy@logn.net