Re: mirrormagic on powerpc

> Is it?  I've never done that before.  Do I just have to have to download the
> .dsc and .changes files to my computer after building for signing?  I have
> to use chroot to fulfil build-dependencies, right?  What's the procedure for
> this?
>
> Besides, chroot doesn't work for me on voltaire:

It would seem you're lacking sudo access on voltaire. Last time I tried to
run sbuild there, Dan would write(1) me to ask what the hell I thought I
was doing :-)

If you need packages installed to fulfill build dependencies, ask Dan to
install them (and ask him to remove them after the build).

	Michael