Re: Bootable offical Debian-CD

Hi,

i had the same problems with booting, but they work.

Otto Wyss wrote:

I've downloaded the CD images with rsync on a PC(Linux) and burnt it
with cdrecord. I'm fairly sure they are correct, under MacOS I can read
them without any problem. I downloaded GNU/Darwin on a PC(Windows) and
burnt it with nero.

I burned the cd´s with toast. it is an image, that means, i didn´t change anything. But i´m not sure to made anything right with the boot procedure (with "of" i didn´t tried it), there is a system folder on the cd, but is unusable for booting with the "c" key pressed.

tschau
Frank Escher