bye bye debian list!

Hello,
I'll keep this short since it will probably interest no one  :-)
A few months ago I installed LinuxPPC, was not satisfied, and then installed Debian, and was satisfied. A few weeks ago I installed Mac OS X, having reformatted my partitions. I see it as the best of both worlds, with a twist. Thank you all for your answers and help, and especially thank you those of you who wished that I spent more time reading the list archives yet answered my question anyway!

Take care!

individual

PS I'll be off the list by the time you read this.