Re: bye bye debian list!

[22.11.2001 ° 10:03 Uhr] Individual . . -->

>Hello,
>I'll keep this short since it will probably interest no one  :-)
>A few months ago I installed LinuxPPC, was not satisfied, and then
>installed Debian, and was satisfied. A few weeks ago I installed Mac OS
>X, having reformatted my partitions. I see it as the best of both
>worlds, with a twist.

and if you get teary eyed, reminicing. .
  you can always try fink (darwin port of the debian package mngmt system)
    http://fink.sf.net
sure, it could do with a few more packages. but waiting for (working on!,
contributing!) fink .debs defiantely beats waiting to pay apple for updates.

nk

][] [ http://f0.am ]   [ foundation of aperiodic mesmerism  []    ] ]