Re: [SID] Keymap under X - solved for me

Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:

> - deal with it yourself?

Well, considering he's using Mutt, he has this option, which is
certainly better than a note at the bottom of his mail.

> For me, it's certainly easiest to hit 'Reply to All' and be done
> with it.

As far as I'm concerned this is what you should do...(well, whatever
followup is, or list-reply [mutt?])

does Evolution respect the Mail-Followup-To header?  Can it generate
it?

> This may be a bit rude but I'm getting annoyed by all the whining
> about this.

I think it's okay to ask not to be copied on a message, personally,
but an automatic solution is the best IMHO. (the MFT header appears to
be the solution, at least currently)

ttyl,

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |