Mac-On-Linux?

I hope this isn't a newbie question. I've looked around for a while and
just can't find the answer.

I'm wanting to install Mac-On-Linux on my potato system at work. The
problem is, the downloads are in RPM format. I tried using alien to
convert them to .deb, but I get an error message saying that the major
number must be <= 3, or something like that.

Is there a problem with my process, or what?

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation