Re: X on the new TiBooks

X is known to have problems with radeon's on macs in general (I have to
slightly
hack it on my desktop AGP radeon card). Ani Joshi has patches for this
and most
of his work is supposed to have reached XFree CVS HEAD. Some other people are
working on getting it to work on the new powerbook on linuxppc-dev
mailing list.

Note that I'm waiting for one of these beasts as well (should be here this
week) and I am a debian user, so I will probably post a "fixed" (hacked ?)
radeon_drv.o as soon as I get it working.

Ben.