Re: ext3 anyone?

Laurent,
  The conversion went fine for me. I built my own yaboot 1.3.5 debian
packages and after installing them used ybin to install the new yaboot
on my bootstrap partition. After I had built benh's 2.4.15-pre2 kernel
with ext3 support enabled I tested it by formatting a zip as ext3 and it
mounted fine. So then I just did a tune2fs -j on my root partition and
changed the fstab to have ext3 for that partition. After rebooting
everything worked fine. Note this is with sid. I can't swear that
woody will have all the most current util-linux yet.
                Jack