Re: installation success using 3.0.16 on iBook Dual USB / HOWTO

Oh, one note that I forgot to mention.  Don't use the mac-usb keymap on
the TiBook....it's apparently incorrect (as I found out when I rebooted
after setting it).  For now, the kernel keymap appears to be the better
choice.  I'll keep looking into this to see if I can provide a keymap that
is ideal on this beast.