Re: Problem cat'ing in terminal: buffer overflow?

No, no, reset works. What I don't understand is the corruption happening
before the prompt sign and the typed chars getting screwed up after the dump
is done. It seems that outputting non-ascii chars just overflow some
buffers. Do you think it's ok? Curious,

LdS