Re: Compiling kernel on iMac for the first time..

Hi Rory!
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 10:22:43AM +0000, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:

> If the backup image would be used when a new image was unusable (eg I
> ended a config line with "" and yaboot wouldn't use my new config file
> last week) I reckon that would be tremendously useful.

Just a side-mark:
As you didn't ask this explicitly forgive me if you feel it's
schoolmasterly, but you can surround such sort of typos if you use
something like
	  make config
	  make menuconfig
	  make xconfig     (not for 2.4.x at the moment)
from within the sources directory.

SY &

--

M.f.G.