Re: ldconfig error

Hi Michael

, On 05-Nov-01, you wrote:

>> > Any idea how the X Window System (probably XFree86) was installed on your
>> > system?  Did it just come with Debian that way?
>>
>> The original was a v3.9* from the Debian 2.2r2 PPC non-US cd set. but I
>> installed XFreeV4.02 from a set of tgz binaries.

> I bet you installed ix86 binaries off xfree86.org? You got what you
> deserve for not using the Debian packaging system.

Cant remember if I got them from there, but, for your information I have used
these before and they worked, and BTW they were not ix86 binaries.

I am using an Amiga A1200 with a PPC card.

Regards
--
John

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
-- Lily Tomlin
mail: chaos@lamiga.screaming.net http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk ICQ 110130385
Nick = Chaos A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 BlizzardVision OS3.9