Re: OpenGL acceleration on a rage 128 pro

Derrik Pates wrote:

The tdfxfb may be broken for big-endian, I don't know. Or it may just be
because you have 2 vidcards.

I've seen 2-vidcard problems, if one or both of them use fbgen.c for some operations. Many fbgen functions assume the framebuffer being operated on is the current console. I was able to fix one such problem, but there were many of them, so my one fix didn't really help much, and I never uploaded it.

Last time I looked into this was around 2.4.2 though, and I'm not on the new framebuffer list (which I recommend by the way, see http://www.linux-fbdev.org/) so this may be fixed by now...

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.