Re: running XFree 4.1.0 on ibook2 problem

lieven theys <lt_be@yahoo.com> writes:

> All is running sweetly but now I would like to install (upgrade to)
> XFree4.1.0 Got the source code and compiled using gcc and linked
> with ld (I know not recommened but no problem there)

I'd suggest using the Debian XFree packages, as they are well tested
and integrated with Debian.  For things that you have to compile
specially, generally grabbing the Debian source packages and working
from there is easier.

Of course, just upgrading to woody is probably the easiest :)