Re: Horked TiBook: need assistance

Thanks for the suggestions everyone...turns out it is a hardware problem
(just bad timing on my part, it would have failed regardless of what I was
diong), Apple tech support had me try a million things, and they think that
the logic board needs to be replaced...So, its going back to Apple for repair
this week, thankfully covered by warranty :)

Anyway, I'll probably continue to lurk on the list for another week or so
until I get it back and try again...I'm sure I'll have more questions!

Jason