Horked TiBook: need assistance

Well, I've managed to completely hork my new TiBook whilst attempting to
install debian on it. (I'm new to apples, but have been using debian for some
time now) I'd greatly appreciate any help!

This morning I tried the snag key 'c' to boot off the debian 2.2r3 CD I just
burned (yeah, I realized afterwords I need to do the boot cd:,\yaboot from OF
since I don't get anything but a white screen). Since then, when I power it
on, I hear the Apple chime thing, but the screen never powers on. It doesn't
boot OS/X, and if I press the apple-option-o-f thing to get into the open
firmware, nothing happens. I've been in the open firmware stuff before, so I
know I'm doing it right. I've tried pressing the apple-option-p-r combo when
booting to reset the OF (note: not sure about the timing on that one, I've
tried pressing and holding it before power-on, right after, after the chime,
etc) but it doesn't seem to do anything. I also tried the little power
management reset button at the back of the laptop...nothing. I tried
unplugging power/battery and letting it sit for an hour, repeating my other
fixes as well....nothing. I've even tried apple-option-o-f, then assuming its
in OF even though the display isn't on, and trying to type set-defaults.

*sigh*

Anyway, I've searched the archives, poured over everything I can find on the
subject and still can't get it to boot, so if anyone has any ideas, I will
greatly appreciate it!

tia,

Jason