Re: Horked TiBook: need assistance

Yeah, I'm starting to think its broken hardware...man this sucks!

I tried the command-option-p-r thing, but I never get the extra chimes. A guy
showed me what it's supposed to do on a TiBook (went by a local mac retailer
today). He reset it, held the keys down and chime, chime, chime it
went...When I do it on mine, all I ever get is the first chime as it boots.
Ugh...even tried connecting it to a monitor to see if the video was getting
put out on the vga connector, no luck. At least I got my debian cd back out
of it ;) as I finally found the little pin-sized button that is their
'manual' release...I figured it might be best not to have that in there if I
have to send it back to Apple :-)

thanks for the suggestions,

Jason