Re: Horked TiBook: need assistance

I had similar problems on my iBook2, the brightness had gotten stuck in
off mode (which I didn't know then, it just was like lcd was dead).
Talking to Apple Support we tried everything, nothing helped, until I on
my own booted from the MacOS9 CD that came with the ibook2 and waited for
it too boot fully under black screen. When I was sure it had finished
booting, I was able to increase brightness with the "f2" keyboard on the
keyboard (the brightness up key). One might note that this key only works
when the OS is loaded, hence not at boot. This Apple Support didn't even
know.

--
Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org>
http://www.edlund.org/

"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit
happens." -- Angelina Jolie