Re: pppdifficulties

Rogerio and MIchel,
Thanks for your answers.  There was a post on user by someone
who found things routed to eth0 when they needed to be going to
ttyS0, which is what got me thinking about default route.  I will try
Rogerio's answer and if still lost try the user list.  Also, in reference
to Rogerio's second part, I assume lynx is using names, at least that's
what it says it's doing, and I figured that was at least part of it's
problem.  Thanks again.
Mike