Now my partition table is ...

/dev/hda1 ...
/dev/hda2 ...
/dev/hda3 ...
/dev/hda4 ...
/dev/hda5 ...
/dev/hda6 ...
/dev/hda7 ...
/dev/hda8  APPLE_Bootstrap bootstrap (800.0K)
/dev/hda9  APPLE_UNIX_SVR2 swap      (100.0M)
/dev/hda10 APPLE_UNIX_SVR2 /         (1001.3M)
/dev/hda11 Apple_HFS       untitled2 (2.0G) // MacOS
/dev/hda7 ...

I installed first the MacOS side an then Debian 2.2r0,
before restarting the Debian installation a opened a
shell a edited the yaboot.conf file like this ...

default=Linux
boot=/dev/hda8
macos=/dev/hda11
device=hd:
delay=20
timeout=20
install=/target/boot/yaboot
magicboot=/target/etc/ofboot.b

/* After the firts reboot I changed the path to
/boot/yaboot and /etc/ofboot.b without the /target */

image=/vmlinux
     label=Linux
     root=/dev/hda10
     append="video=atyfb:mode:800x600-8"
     read-only
     partition=10

An use mkofboot -v -C /target/etc/yaboot.conf with no
errors. Now I boot straight to the Linux side and if I
keep the option key pushed it loads the graphical
loader between MacOS and Debian, I tried to change the
default OS to MacOS and choose Debian using the option
key ... I changed the "default" line to "macos" and
"/dev/hda11" in the yaboot.conf with no success ...
any other way ? (I run ybin after every modification
in the yaboot.conf file).

As a note ... everytime I boot into linux it said
hd:8,\\:tbxi loading Kernel ... not a valid ELF image.

Thanks in advanced ... now I feel that I'm walking to
the right way ( baby steps !!!).

Blessings ... Carlos.