Re: 3 button emulations under X

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Derrik Pates wrote:

DP> I've mentioned this before, but if it's not in a FAQ, it should be added:
DP> The key codes that the mouse-button emulation uses are Linux keycodes,
DP> which are all listed in /usr/include/linux/input.h. Look up the keys you
DP> wish to use there, find the keycodes, and use them, instead of guessing.
DP>
DP> Is there maybe some way that, for PowerPC boxen, a package install script
DP> can be added for the procps package to ask the user if they want mouse
DP> button emulation, and if so, what keys they'd like to use as buttons 2
DP> and 3?

I can't seem to find the value for the pseudo enter (return) button found
on my ibook2. The one right of space bar and left of the cursor keys. It
looks like this:

           _
           ^

Can someone help me with that keycode? (and maybe tell me what it is is
named in input.h)

--
Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org>
http://www.edlund.org/

"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit
happens." -- Angelina Jolie