Re: Anyone got sshd running on debianPPC?

So I need to configure a DNS server to have OK RARPA? to have sshd work? usually when I?m too lazy to install DNS server, there is only a delay in login process... 5-20 secs before asking for username...

--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding,
ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind."- Jim Morrison?