Re: Power Mac G4 Sound Support on Potato r0 ?

> I'd like to know where i can find documentation for the sound support on Power
> Mac G4 with the potato 2.2 r0.

So would the kernel hacker(s) still trying to figure out how to control
the sound hardware via i2c. I suggest you ask someone at Apple.

(for the sarcasm impaired: it probably doesn't work, due to Apple not
releasing any documentation. The joy of closed hardware.)

Of course, there have been reports of people fixing their sound problems
by simply usinn aumix or a similar mixer app to turn up the volume. YMMV.

	Michael