Re: tuxracer...2

On Thursday 13 September  2001 17:00, David N. Welton wrote:
> Jens Schmalzing <jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de> writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Ivan Fabris writes:
> > > see you soon ( free beer for Jens [...] if you come in italy
> >
> > How much beer?  And where in Italy do you live exactly?

exactly? 43 54' 33" N and 11 52' 58" E  find me :-)!!! ( hint... have a look
at my .signature )

> I'll offer free beer (although I'd recommend the wine - Germany has
> plenty of good beer, I imagine) to the above list, in Padova (Padua in
> English) Italy if you want to make a tour of it:-)
>
> Ciao,

good idea! padua is near to me, and David speaks italian better than i speak
english ;-)
see you, may be for the next hackmeeting in Bologna (IT)!

--
   (@_  Ivan Fabris, S.Sofia (FC) Powered by Linux Debian Woody   _*)
   //\      www.darthxiong.net   setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu      /\\