tuxracer...2

hi all!
I followed the docs of m. danzer ( see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2001/debian-powerpc-200108/msg00967.html
) and got hw acceleration in my pismo. glxgears runs at 300 fps! there is
only a problem... the screen flickers like a tornado. i tried to modify the
options in XF86Config-4 for screen, r128, and the h &v frequency ( useless
since the monitor is lcd ) , but nothing to do. a strange thing is that
xfree86 doesn't find agpgart and the video bios ( i attached the log and my
configs, sorry for the extra bytes ). the agpgart and r128 are installed, i
compiled them in the kernel and then as modules, but, again, nothing to do.
i have already searched in google and in the debian archive, and i found
nothing of usefull :-(. more hints? or the XF86Config and .config of a well
configured pismo powerbook :)?
i'm using the 2.4.10-pre6-ben0 kernel, and i dist-upgrade'd yesterday (
pointing to woody ), so the xfree is 4.1.0-5
thx! and sorry for the english :)
Ivan
--
Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.