RE: OT: Darwin

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, "Berg, Björn" wrote:

> Well, then would be miboot my choice. I'm trying to set up a system which
> does not require MacOS in any way. BootX won't run on my Powerbook, don't
> ask me why, but it does not run. So MkLinux-Booter was the only choice at
> the moment.

Try http://nubus-pmac.sf.net/ - I believe the NuBus native kernel (still
stuck at 2.4.5, but it _does_ work) will work on the PB1400 you mentioned.
And he also has tweaked bootloaders (including miBoot) for use on NuBus
PowerMacs.

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN