Re: [iBook FW] Lost X with move from -3 to -4

On 18 Elul 5761, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Unfortunately, noone has come up with anything but a hack about this
> problem... So until it gets sorted out, people should use UseFBDev.

If one uses UseFBDev, does that mean one can't use DRI?

I ask because I too have had problems doing anything but UseFBDev, and I
haven't figured out the magic to get DRI working either (after following
the directions at dri.sourceforge.net etc. a couple of times).

(iMac DV 400, Rage128 4MB, 2.4.9pre-something-benh-something, I'm at
work right now and can't check)
--
Charles Sebold        K'tivah V'chatimah Tovah        17th of Elul, 5761