Netgear Card in Installer

I'm attempting to migrate from LinuxPPC.  I would like to install from
network since I have a very local mirror.  However, my beige G3's
onboard ethernet is having compatibility issues with my campus network,
so I need to use my Netgear FA311.  Unfortunately, the National
Semiconductor drivers aren't in the install kernel/ramdisk.

I have natsemi.o from my 2.2.19 LinuxPPC modules directory, but trying
to insmod it is met with half a dozen unresolved symbol errors.  I was
able to succesfully insmod pci-scan.o, the only module on which
natsemi.o seems to depend on my old system.  What else do I need to do
to use the FA311 in the installer?

Thanks,

--
Brian